Friday, October 30, 2009

We Tried

We got up at 6:00 this morning and got ready to head down to Rockefeller Center for the Today Show. By 8:00 we were in our spot and by 8:30 we were headed back home. All 3 kids had meltdowns while we were there and it was not worth it to fight it. Here are the only 3 pictures I have. Maybe we'll try again next year...



We'll be dressed up again tomorrow night. We don't have definite plans, but may meet some up with our old neighbors. I'll hopefully have better pictures of the kids in their costumes then.

5 comments:

rachie said...

That is one scary DWAGON! :) He and Georgie match! Love the ladybug and puppy outfits...have fun trick or treating!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute. Hope you can get some more pictures tomorrow night. I will be watching for some...

Anonymous said...

The post under Rachie is me...
Donna

Anonymous said...

Awww poor Elliot looks exhausted! I love the dragon costume, very cute!! We loved seeing all of you but it just made me realize just how much we miss having you here.

Patti

Katie said...

The boys and I were looking really hard for you guys, and we will again next year. The kiddos look so cute though.