Friday, October 03, 2008

The Big Day

Todays the day we've been moving toward for several months now. If you catch this today before 2:49 eastern time pray for me, Jack and Hannah. We are catching a flight in a few hours and heading to the city. Freddy T. flew up yesterday. He arrived safely but a little under the weather, hopefully when I talk to him later he'll be feeling better.

I'm ready to be there. Not really looking forward to the flight but glad its not a drive!

Pray that I'll feel good through both flights.
Pray for Jack, he's never flown so this is a new experience for all of us.
Pray for Hannah as she meets the city and life in a small apartment away from home for the first time.

We are excited. We'll update again as soon as we get a chance.

Thanks for your support and prayers as we begin a new season of our lives today.

Love the Wyatt Family

3 comments:

DtCtyGrl said...

Praying for safe flights and good health. - Karen

Anonymous said...

In prayer for Susan, Hannah, Jack, and the twins! I pray that everyone's health is good and your flight is comfortable and safe. Hope your day is filled with love and laughter and joy.Blessings, pam

Yvonne said...

Susan,
I have been and will continue to pray for you guys. I have thought about you so often during all of this. I keep coming to one word...WOW!! I even watched You've got Mail (my favorite movie) to see New York City again thinking about you the whole time I was watching it.

God Bless you, Freddy T., Jack, Lillie and Elliot. I will continue to follow your blog (and Freddy T's.).

Love,
Yvonne