Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Miracle, Really?

I just got home from CVS (bought a fan that clips onto our stroller and one for Jack to hold that sprays mist) . A lady in the store looked at me without even a grin and said, "that you even made it out of the house is a miracle" and walked away.

On the other hand. We were out a lot today and on our way home from The Terrace at The American Museum of Natural History (pictures coming later) a lady stopped me and said, "40 years ago I had a 20 month old and then twins, boy and a girl, I would have killed for a stroller like that."

I told Freddy T. the other day that just once I want to go somewhere without hearing all sorts of comments about our stroller and getting stared at as I walk by. I could never be a celebrity, I also could not go anywhere without my stroller!

2 comments:

Mandy Greene said...

Susan, I have been following your blog since you all moved to NYC. I live in Clarksville and have known Freddy T since we were kids. I have a 16 month old and recently found out we are expecting twins in January. I am hoping you can give me some pointers. I am curious what stroller you have to. Also, do the twins have their own beds? Thanks so much!

Katie said...

Funny I think it is a miracle when at the end of the day we are all wearing the same clothes we started the day in. And that miracle hasn't happened in a loooong time.