Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Week At A Glance

Lillie showing us her muscels
They found their mobile and like watching it
On our way to the doctor this morning
(in the hall on our floor, not uncovered outside in the cold)
Both weighed in at 5lbs. 15oz. 10oz more than last week when we went to the doctor. Good news for me is that I can let them sleep as long as they want in the night now without waking them up. Of course the past 2 nights my alarm has not gone off before one of them cries out to eat at the 3 hour mark, but it is nice going to bed tonight not having to set my alarm. We'll see what happens.
Our first family outing in the new stroller. Of course it was to Starbucks!
Later when it warms up and we don't need the plastic covering well take a better picture so you get the full affect. I wish you could see the looks we got. One lady was so impressed Freddy walked inside the pet store she was in and they had a several minute long conversation about it.
Mommy holding her babies together for the first time
Nay Nay (who started off as a Nana, but Jack renamed her Nay Nay and it stuck!) came to meet Lillie and Elliott and to play with Jack. Sarah came as well, but the pictures of her with the twins are on my moms camera. We sure enjoyed them being here.
Jack reliving the "good ole days" in the bouncy seat. He likes to sit in it and watch TV.
A very proud Daddy holding his little ones for the first time together.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is lovely! I miss you bunches! Glad to hear the visit with your mother and Sarah was good. The pictures are great. Everyone looks wonderful. Jack is getting so big! He will be 2 next month, very soon! WOW! I am so glad to see Elliot & Lillie, they look amazing! Good weights and good to know the peace of being able to sleep at night and only to wake for their hungry feedings! Also was glad to hear of the "Big Balloon Day" event that it went well. God is so good. Take care of yourself. Nice story of the pet store lady. The stroller is impressive. Gotta run to church. Talk with yall soon. Hugs, pam

Amber said...

We absolutely LOVE the pictures. Susan I got tears in my eyes to see you holding them both...that has to be the best feeling. Sounds like you are doing amazingly well adjusting to be a mommy of three. We are very proud of your family. It was great to hear all the funny stories from Nay Nay and Sarah. I can't wait to see all of you in person. I just hope we can possibly figure out a way sooner then later. Love all five of you!

Catrina said...

Blessings, Wyatt family! We miss and love you all :)

Lori said...

Awwwww....so cute!! Totally makes me miss the girlies being tiny. Peyton is growing up way to fast. I was wondering how y'all we're going to do the stroller thing. hmmmm...intriguing. Try to get a side pic of the stroller someday. So Jack will be 2 soon, right. Well happy holidays & I'll try to call you sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here blubbering, the pics are so precious. I miss you all so much. What abundance of blessing. Our Lord blows my mind.
"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints." Philemon 1:7 We miss you Freddy. Special hugs and strength to Susan! What an awesome woman.
Betty Barnard

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures; the babies are growing so fast and Jack just makes me laugh! I am in awe of the stroller; does it require gas? We thank whoever invented it! We missed you all terribly on Thanksgiving. Our news is that Frank is driving now; you should be safe in Manhattan. Love to all -Lee Ann

Anonymous said...

You should make Jack wear a red nose during the holiday season.

Christi said...

Thanks for keeping up with this blog! I love to look and see how you guys are doing. i love the picture with Susan and the babies! So sweet! Have a good week!
~Christi

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. The one of Jack in the bouncy seat cracks me up. Lillie looks like a little angel in that pink outfit. Need a close up of Elliott. Love to all of you.
Donna