Sunday, November 23, 2008

Together At Last

I can't believe I'm just now getting this on the computer. We've been home since Wednesday and we are so glad to be out of the hospital. We got home around 6:30pm Wednesday night and quickly jumped into our new family routine. The twins have been wonderful. They sleep most of the day and night and generally only cry when it is time to eat. Jack has done a great job adjusting. He is very interested in Lillie and Elliott, because they are so young the doctor said he could only touch their feet so he says many times a day "rub babies feet". We are so thankful for how good he is doing. Freddy and I are doing well. I'm a little tired, but other than that good. My mom and sister are in town for the week. We are so glad to have them. We'll post pictures of Nay Nay and Aunt Sarah with the babies soon.

These pictures are in no particular order, I just have time to post them not organize them!
sweet babies in their bed


this is before we left the hospital, don't know why it is sideways because it is not in "my pictures"


full shot of them in their bed

jack in the bed with the babies... this is not a regular occurrence, we just wanted the picture

a small attempt at our first family photo

Big Brother Jack with Lillie and Elliott

11 comments:

Christie, Logan, and Asher said...

Oh my goodness, Susan, congrats!!! I just found your blog through Laura Reed. So you guys are in NY? Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Just absolutely beautiful! The pics of the twins are angelic, and they are truly beautiful! Jack looks like he is a good big brother. You look gorgeous and so pretty. The family pic is nice! It is always great hearing from you and glad you are having a good visit with your mom and Sarah. Happy Thanksgiving. Continuing to pray for your precious family. Hope the Macy's parade ministry is prepared well. I miss yall bunches! Diana and Scott served Ela and I The Lord's Supper today. It was very special day. Love in Christ, pam

stephen lee cavness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephen lee cavness said...

welcome home babies!

we pray your family of 5(!!!) has a wonderful thanksgiving- you have much to be thankful for!
-stephen

Anonymous said...

Finally, I have worn my computer out checking the blog for pictures. You know you are supposed to post something every other hour so I will know how my babies are doing. They are precious and Jack looks like a very loving brother. Our family is blessed beyond words with the addition of the twins and James and Amber's Karlee. God has truly blessed us. Love to all, Great Gran

Lori said...

Yea!! I'm so glad y'all are all home and doing so well. I love the sweet pictures of them both swaddled. Keep taking pics and updating if you get a chance. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It is always encouraging to know there are still people reading.

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies - all 3 of them! :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the little burritos! Last night I had a dream that I gave you a great big hug Susan! I wish I could do that in person. I really miss yall. Love to everyone.
--Aunt Kristi

Anonymous said...

Gotta see a picture of the limo stroller. Did you ever get the accessories figured out. You really should have been sleeping instead of playing you know. hahah Can we see the twins unwrapped. Maybe in cute matching outfits. We want to see them NAKED!! Just kidding. Something pink and something blue!! Love to everyone!! PS I am trying to figure out how to get a sucker tree to NYC for Jack's bday. I'll let you know when it should arrive. I want you to video Jack opening it for me. Talk at you later. Maybe santa will bring me a web cam you should tell my santa to get me one!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
natural mattress said...

Sweet babies - all 3 of them!...lucky guy.