Saturday, December 31, 2005



The Northwest has been a great adventure. We spend the majority of our time in Portland. We hit the coast last night and saw some amazing sights. The conference went great and was a huge joy to be a part of. We are about to catch a shuttle for the airport so I'll only post a few pictures now. Once things slow down a little I might give a little more updated...to Clarksville tonight then to Nashville for Passion06, then to Louisville for a night and then to Gatlinburg for a college retreat for SouthEast Christian. Then a Jan-term starting the following Monday.

Look real close in the center and you can see Mt. Hood. It was beautiful!

Scott Erickson painted this behind me the first night while I preached. It was a pretty cool experience. I was not distracted at all like I thought I might be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for coming and speaking at WY. It was my first time back in years and it was an awesome experience to have someone preach that I could actually understand and get interested in. I benefitted a lot from your message and I just wanted to thank you for that. You and your wife will be in my prayers. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Freddy T! Thanks so much for speaking at Winter Youth. I was a student who attended and God used you in my life in tremendous ways. Everytime you spoke it was perfectly timed with what God was revealing to me in my heart and teaching me. God is amazing! I praise Him for using you in my life and the lives of so many others. I know all the people in my group were truely impacted by what you had to say. I was amazed by your passion for Christ and what you were saying and I especially enjoyed the balloon illustration. Thanks so much for coming!

ps. We all really liked your accent. ;)

The Human Jukebox said...

Well, well, well. Fred's a blogger huh? I had no idea untill I checked my website stats and saw that several folks had found my site from here. Cool huh? I really appreciate the link. You are a pretty good writer Freddy. I like. You can check out my blog sometime too. I just might give you a trackback. Later. -Duke http://dukeboles.blogspot.com/