Thursday, December 01, 2005

Finals Over!

Finals are finally over. Whew! It is indeed a great feeling. As you might can tell, I updated my sidebar again. I try to do this ever so often just to keep things alive here. I don't know how long I'll keep it like that...I'll eventually have to put my "Newly-bloggin" folks in one of the categories. What constitutes someone form being Bloggalotta..or little or barely etc...
Well, the folks that blog multiple times weekly got the lotta...the folks that ususally blog at least once a week but ocassionally more....got a little....those who are once a month got barely....although brett's last one was in October...he's newlywed so he gets off easy. Sus informed me we were no longer newly-weds the other day, although I still feel like it...she said cause we've made it past a year...i trusted her and did no further research.

I thought we might get a laugh out of these. I've got a couple of buddies who didn't even make it to barely bloggin. They would have made it to...I need some help-a-bloggin. All in good fun, here's their addresses:

www.danielgolfmusic.blogspot.com
www.ryancoatney.blogspot.com

I wonder how many blogs are like that out there.

Susan and I will be spending the weekend with our nephew's and are so excited!

1 comment:

Freddy T. Wyatt said...

yea! i got it! sometimes you think....but...not very often?