Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mommy Card

We meet a lot of people at the play ground. Several times a mom has handed me a "mommy card" and said we should get the kids together sometime. I'm pretty sure I knew these kinds of cards existed, but there has never really been a need for me to have one. Before NYC I knew how to get in touch with everyone we hung out with, no need for card with our info. However, I have the need these days. I googled them to see how much it would cost me to order some and quickly realized I didn't need, nor want, to spend money on "mommy cards." I proceeded to create my own on the computer, but then couldn't find the blank business cards that I knew were somewhere in this apartment. Today I found them!
So here you have it...
The Wyatt Family Mommy Card!





4 comments:

Bo and Katie Kitchen said...

I've seen these before, and wondered if people actually used them! I guess in NYC I can definitely understand the need for them! Yours turned out really cute, good job!

patch_clark said...

that's really cool. I've seen these before. You can also go to vistaprint.com and make your own "business cards" for FREE (250) i think you pay a couple dollars for shipping.

pam said...

I have never seen these. What a great idea! I hope this is a valuable tool for you to meet other moms and the kids to make new wonderful friends. A great way to witness. :) Blessings, pam

Melcy said...

oh wow... i didn't even know these existed. I've never been handed one! hmmm... maybe no one likes me. ha!