Sunday, December 20, 2009

Annual Rockefeller Tree Picture

I've wanted to get another picture of our family this year at the Rockefeller Christmas Tree and time sort of got away from me. So yesterday was pretty much my last chance and of course they were calling for a lot of snow, which we got, but I was afraid I would regret it if I decided to just stay home. So, Freddy T. was meeting some friends for a choir concert at a church near the tree so I loaded up the kids and we made our way down. It was a little crazy, but not too bad. Anyway, we got the picture. It's not great, but I'm glad to have it.

So far we are good to go for our flight to TN tomorrow. We are really excited and thankful. Flights have been cancelled right and left here today and many are unable to rebook until Christmas Day.

I may or not be blogging much over the next few weeks. The kids and I will not be back home till Jan 5th. Freddy T. will be back for a few days before he heads to Atlanta for a Passion Conference the first of the year. We'll join him in Atlanta.

We are grateful this Christmas for so many things.
Have a very Merry Christmas.
Lot's of love from our family to yours.
Merry Christmas,
Freddy T., Susan, Jack, Lillie, and Elliott

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, so Christmasy looking. You will be in my prayers for you to be able to fly out of NY tomorrow afternoon and for safe travel. Can hardly wait. Love and Hugs to all. Great Gran

Yvonne said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope to hear all about your Christmas and see lots of pictures when you have time!

The Fitzgerald's said...

This is great! I think you would have regretted not doing it! It's called "MAKING MEMORIES"!! Oh so fun!

Bev said...

Great picture, Susan. Looking forward to seeing you the first of the year.

love you and enjoy your time in TN.
Aunt Bev

pam said...

A very Merry Christmas to you, Susan and your lovely family. Praying for safe and on time travels. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you were able to make it to TN. I heard of all the flightS being cancelled in NY and immediately checked the blog to make sure the Wyatt's were going to make it to TN!

Merry Christmas,
Becca

Emily said...

Susan! If you have free time you'll have to call me hike you're in Atlanta! I'd love to catch up and meet the twins!

Love,
Emily