Friday, April 10, 2009

What Puzzles A Two Year Old...

Here is the conversation Jack and I just had before I left his bedroom putting him to bed last night... I'm in bold...
Pretty soon you'll be sleeping in a big boy bed
I want to
And pretty soon you'll share a room with Lillie and Elliott... won't that be fun?
Yes... Lillie wear make up?
Some day she will
Elliott wear make up?
No boys don't wear make up
Babies wear make up?
No babies don't wear make up
Nay Nay wears make up?
Yes
Nay Nay wears eye shadow?
Yes Nay Nay wears eye shadow
Paw wears make up?
No Paw does not wear make up
Great Gran wears eye shadow?
Yes Great Gran wears eye shadow
Frank wears make up?
No Frank does not wear make up
Lee Ann wears make up?
Yes Lee Ann wears make up
JR (my aunts dog) wears make up?
No JR does not wear make up
Doggies wear make up?
No doggies don't wear make up
Doggies eat food
Yes doggies eat food
Oh OK

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Kids do say the cutest things. Jack is getting so big. Great seeing him last week.

Emily said...

haha! That's hilarious! I love it! I loved the video too! You should post more of those. They are all so precious. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love it. I can't wait for Georgia to start puttig together questions and sentences like that! Thanks for sharing!

Brittney said...

Wow. That is so hilarious! Keep those conversations comin'!

Jamie said...

LOL! Love it!

pamela said...

way too funny! I think it is normal. I "ALMOST" painted my son's toe nails when he was small, as he saw me painting mine, but I stood strong and said NO WAY! , Boys don't paint nails nor do they wear make up. He did however try my high heel shoes on, which I have a picture of! LOL!