Friday, August 11, 2006

10 Years Ago

I graduated from High School. This weekend, Susan and I will attend my 10-year Highschool Class Reunion. The folks planning it, seem to be very much on the ball. It is kind of funny that we are having ours at a Country Club and our crosstown rivals are having their's in the basement of a bowling alley. (Not that there is anything wrong with the basement of a bowling alley- some very good friends of ours had their wedding reception there...its just fun writing about it.)

Much could be said walking down memory lane. It is quite staggering how fast time goes by and how much of life I have experienced. It will be interesting to see people and their perspectives on life thus far. As I think about the last ten years, I shake my head in amazement at God's tender patience with me.

One phrase - God's unending faithfulness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Real funny!!! I was pregnant with Wyatt at Scott's 10 year class reunion. That is real funny that Susan is at yours. Diana