Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Great News! Mohler and Patterson to Debate Doctrines of Grace

Justin Taylor just posted the news about a debate concerning the doctrines of grace between Dr. Albert Mohler and Dr. Paige Patterson. The debate is planned to take place at the Pastor's Conference in Greensboro, NC, in conjuction with the 2006 Southern Baptist Convention. This is great news for many reasons...a few of which I hope to post soon. Taylor linked to his source Eric Schumacher who also linked to his source Tom Ascol.

Some of you may have been wondering where in the world I've been. Well...I've been enjoying the video from my last post. Check below if you have not yet seen it. I still laugh everytime I see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

as do i, mr. freddy.
but since this is the closest connection i have to you and susan - you better start telling me what's up!
p.s. did you check out any of the music i suggested???

glenna marshall said...

freddy,
i think we are going to try to go to the convention next year as a first year pastor and pastor's wife. it will be an interesting year to go! wow--mohler could totally wax patterson, don't you think?
--glenna

Freddy T. Wyatt said...

katherine...I will try to do some more posting. and funds keep me from checking out any music now, but thanks so much for the input.

Glenna, i think we could see a waxing. I've never been to the convention myself...but sure hope it to make it to this one.