Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Home For a Few Days

Well I just got in from Ocoee, TN a couple of hours ago. Susan picked me up at the airport. It is a joyous thing to see God birth people into His body through the power of the gospel. I've been at Horn's Creek since Saturday preaching for the Middle School Camp for FBC Concord. I'll fly back down Thursday to preach for their High School Camp. Meanwhile, in Louisville, I'll preach on Wednesday night here , for a summer series I'm doing for their college ministry. God has been gracious to us at the camp and did some really neat things in the MS students' lives these past few days. I do apprecieate any of those who are moved to pray for me as I preach. Susan is finishing up her last week of nannying and is excited about her opportunity to teach this fall. She'll come down to the camp on Saturday and Sunday we'll head for Panama City for vacation with her family.

No comments: