Monday, March 12, 2012

Another Boy!

It's official, we'll be adding a baby boy to our family!  We found out last Friday and there is no denying it is a boy, although I'll spare you the picture :)  I'll go again in 4 weeks for the full anatomy scan.

Jack has been convinced that this baby was going to be a girl.  He told us the night before we found out that he had been talking to God a lot about this baby and asking him to make it a girl.  I was kind of nervous to break the news to him.  When I told him he was at first disappointed, but I quickly told him that it meant we would have 4 boys in our family and 2 girls.  His face lit up and he smiled and said "that means the boys win!"  "God must have wanted the boys to win!"  Now he is excited about another brother and hasn't mentioned girl again.

Lillie and Elliott know its a boy, but they don't have a great concept of what all is going on other than there is a baby in my belly and someday they'll see it.

We're excited to think blue again.  Now if we can just figure out a name!  This one's going to be tough.

2 comments:

Katie said...

We are so excited for you Susan! But as a non New yorker and newly major downsizer. I would love to see how you are going to set up the apartment with the new baby. Please post pictures!

christi said...

How fun...another boy! I can't wait to hear what name you decide on!!