Friday, September 30, 2005

New Music from Daniel Doss!

One of my best friends, Daniel Doss has a couple of new websites up, but more important than that, has a new cd out. I have yet to receive a copy of it...but I am so looking forward to listening! You can hear little clips of it from his band's website. You can click here for his other website. Be sure to order your copy of his newest cd. One of the songs on it recently won first place in a couple of big contests and was privleged to be included on the latest volume of Song Discovery. They distribute the best new worship songs around...and have included the likes of Matt Redman, Chris Tomlin, and Tim Hughs in the past.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the CD release. It was amazing, he is amazing. I love worshiping with Daniel Doss.
Hannah