Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Great Post from Brett Vaden

Despite getting home at 1:30 am Saturday morning, I woke up and could not go back to sleep at 7:30 am...so I got up. I love getting up early, especially on Saturday mornings...I'm just not always good at it...maybe you can relate. I had a wonderful time with the Lord and then found myself...where else, the blogosphere. It was a great place to be. My heart was warmed and encouraged by a post titled "An Amazing Thing" that Brett Vaden left on his blog. You should check it out. Be sure to scroll down past his excellent movie review to find it. To read it click here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I read Brett's blog great story. and devotion.hey just to let you know I passed your blog site to Lori and Craig Clayton and on their prayer thing they told a story about you and Susan unnamed. oh I also sent it to Jeremy and Kelley Corley. I hope things are going great. I do enjoy checking your blog thingy. Love you. Diana