Thursday, May 15, 2008

E-Mealz Update

Several of you have asked for and E-mealz update. I picked a bad month to start. Unfortunately, about the time I signed up I also found out I was pregnant with the twins. Like a lot of pregnancies the past month has been full of feeling sick most days and not wanting to think about eating food, let alone cook it. I'm hoping in the next few weeks this will past and I'll feel like my old self again. Till then I don't have any good update for you. I've noticed where several of you have signed up for a plan. How is it working out for you guys?

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hey mama and papa Jack...
I have not had a chance to let you know how excited we are about Jacks baby Jack and baby Jackie or baby Jackie and baby Jackie or baby Jack and Jack. Can't wait to find out.
I am learning to really like this blogging thing. so I will keep up better with yours.
I love the picture in the sand and I am going to look at the e z meals next. Thanks. my love to you all

Keva said...

Oh my goodness. I saw your post and came to check in on you guys and just saw the post below this one and saw BIG BROTHER, then had to find out what in the world and then saw twins...Congrats! How far along are you? Do twins run in your family? WOW!